Jc WoRLd

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'M havin a headache when i'm posting dis... =.=

have ya all ever wonder Whats the biggest debate in education?
SCIENCE versus ART (stream)

No one really could tell which stream is better.
i never thought i'll have the 2ND THOUGHT when i first chosen to folo science stream after PMR.
i'va got straight A's (8A's) in PMR n most of the ppl expect me to take up science stream as well.. they said i shouldn't waste my talent =.=''' but my result..it was pure luck..
SOMEHOW...
(i jus hate the voice in my head! =.=)
my SECOND THOUGHT told me to take art stream as i could have a easier life in it..
why the hell ppl said form 4 is a honeymoon year?! i'm tortured wit this.. making decision for my FUTURE >.<
ANYWAY..
i came across this website n i fIND it gives nice advise for blur ppl lik me..


i have made my decision...............
watch out! HERE COMES A SCIENCE STREAM STUDENT!!!
GOOD LUCK TO OTHERS WHO'S STILL MAKING DECISION...
posted by jingcen at 1:16 AM

1 Comments:

nice choice.. its hard making a decision but if you have made up ur mind on what u wanna be in the future then its really easy..
science class is good.. not a really hard life la.. still can have fun and enjoy.. and with ur pmr results like that.. im sure its not hard for u.. if u enjoy science.. u will enjoy science class.. just have to study hard for ur form 4... ur basic and foundation.. then everything shud be easier.. cause everything is like linked together.. haha...

anyway.. all the best in ur studies.. nice blog..

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home