Jc WoRLd

Sunday, June 14, 2009

13th june CAT T2 UK examination

the last major exam i took was spm. i screwed it up badly that i swore i will not repeat my mistakes again in college. Eventually, i sort of did it FOR NOW.

I cant imagine if i failed this paper yesterday. LOL it was a computer based exam and because of that i will get to know my result right after. (just like undang only the difference is CANT CHEAT)
Seriously if i failed the paper, i dont know how will i react.. most likely i will hide in my room for days and not meet anyone. LOL this paper actually meant alot to me. it is for me to gain back the confiedent i have lost in spm. T.T

okay so after i have completed and double checked my answers, i clicked the exit button and waited for my result to appear. That few seconds were fulfill with horror and gan jiong-ness seriously! between fail and pass. i passed of course with good score. thank god. i hope i can do exactly like this in every papers until i have completed my ACCA . BLESS ME SERIOUSLY, BLESS ME!
posted by jingcen at 12:21 AM

1 Comments:

LOL. yeah u cant afford to lose now. keep it up deh.

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home